TO OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS REGARDING COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS)
First, we would like to say thanks to all our customers. We’re all in this together, and our actions will determine how we rebound from this pandemic.
We are open for business to keep our customer’s garage doors operating during these difficult times. We ask that you respect our policies as we will, in turn, respect yours and your home.
We are doing everything in our power to stop the spread, this includes:
- The closure of all our 4 showrooms.
- Parts sales will be paid in full by phone or email, parts will be left at the door for customer pickup.
- Sales calls will be performed by email or by phone with a no-contact policy. If the sale is to proceed our sales staff will do an onsite measurement in your garage with 0 interactions. All we ask is you open the garage for our sales staff we will let you when our measurements are complete.
- Service calls and installs will continue our clients must not be in the garage while our technician is completing the work.
- We will wipe down the push button and any other touch-points that our customers will use in their daily routine.
Our Employees are exercising social distancing both at work and at home, following all government and company guidelines.
We appreciate your support and look forward to welcoming you back into our showrooms as soon as possible.
To protect yourself and others, we ask that anyone who is feeling unwell, or anyone who has travelled internationally, to call us at 905-267-2700 to cancel your service call or new garage door and/or opener installation.
If you have any questions or if you want to reschedule your appointment, you can call us at 905-267-2700.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon,
Upper Canada Garage Doors Ltd.