Add charm to your home with plantation shutter style Canyon Ridge® Louver garage doors.
Add charm to your home with plantation shutter style Canyon Ridge® Louver garage doors. This versatile design perfectly complements coastal or colonial homes, and is a standout piece on traditional exteriors or modern farmhouses. Get the look of authentic louver doors with the convenience of upward operation.Download Product Brochure
Clopay Canyon Ridge® Louver garage doors are inspired by plantation shutters. These doors are constructed with steel for strength and durability, and molded composite overlays for a truly authentic look. These doors feature:
- 5-layer steel base with faux wood cladding and overlay.
- Faux wood-look composite cladding and overlay materials are molded from actual wood pieces to reproduce the natural texture and intricate grain patterns of the species they emulate.
- Colors include: Walnut, Dark, Medium, Slate, Black, White, and Primed.
- 2" Intellicore® polyurethane insulation with a thermal break. R-Values up to 20.4.
- WINDCODE® door reinforcement product available for high wind load applications.
For more information regarding construction options per panel style, click here
Steel surfaces have woodgrain texture
*Available on select models. For more information regarding color availability, click here.
Black and White available only in Mahogany.
Two-tone option available: One color for the base layer (Steel and Composite Cladding) and one color for the top layer (Composite Overlay).
Custom color available through ColorBlast® program.
Clopay® Canyon Ridge® Louver garage doors are built five layers strong. The faux wood-look composite overlay and cladding surfaces are low maintenance, durable and won’t rot, warp or crack.
Garage doors featuring Intellicore® insulation technology represent the ultimate smart choice for homeowners. Clopay’s Intellicore® is a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected into a garage door, expanding to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength, energy efficiency and durability. (Click for details)
- Door sample shown in Slate Finish.
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- High performance nylon ball bearing rollers help ensure smooth, long-lasting, quiet operation.
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge steel hinges and brackets for smooth and worry-free operation.
- Window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Safe-T-Bracket® - Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Product complies with 2015 IECC air infiltration requirement of 0.40 cfm/ft2 or less (IECC, Section C402.5.2)